Intersec Forum is the conference platform for the further development of connected security technology in modern buildings.
The event is part of Messe Frankfurt's Safety, Security & Fire portfolio, which the trade fair organiser is already successfully running with twelve events worldwide. The Intersec Forum takes place annually in Frankfurt am Main. In March 2019, the Intersec Forum will be held parallel to ISH, the world's leading trade fair for HVAC + Water. Messe Frankfurt's cooperation partner for the Intersec Forum is ZVEI (German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association).
Profile of the Intersec Forum 2019
Intersec Forum 2019 will take place on two days (12 + 13 March 2019) parallel to ISH, the world's leading trade fair for HVAC + Water.
Around 30 experts will address the challenges of the industry and trades, which will be reflected in four main topics:
- "Fire Protection: Early detection and alarming",
- "Cybersecurity: Connectivity and new business models."
- "Security in planning: BIM for building services and technical installations" and
- "Semantic Interoperability: platforms and protocols".
For the first time the Intersec Forum offers participation with a "2 in 1" ticket: Thus, participation in the conference is included in the ticket price for the world's leading trade fair ISH.
The conference location in Hall 10.3 allows participants to stop by at the booths of top suppliers of building automation as well as energy management at ISH and at other lecture areas there.
Take advantage of this compact offer of high-ranking conference, professional networking and direct industry proximity to the suppliers of modern building automation at ISH!
Conference Council of Intersec Forum 2019
The Conference Advisory Council is a central advisory board to Intersec Forum.
- Günther Mertz, Managing Director of the German Association of the Building Services and Technical Installation Industry (Bundesindustrieverband Technische Gebäudeausrüstung e.V. (BTGA)
- Markus Groben, Managing Director Groben Ingenieure GmbH
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thomas Terhorst, Managing Director VDI Society Construction and Building Technology within the Association of German Engineers (VDI-Gesellschaft Bauen und Gebäudetechnik im Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. (VDI)
- Managing Director of the Automation + Management Association for House + Building (AMG) in the German Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V. (VDMA)
- Peter Krapp, Managing Director of the Safety and Security Association in the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.
- RA Ingolf Jakobi, CEO of the German Central Association of Electrical and Information Technology Contractors (Zentralverband der Deutschen Elektro- und Informationstechnischen Handwerke
- Dr Henrik Kelz, CEO of ZVEI-Services GmbH (ZSG)
Cooperation partners of Intersec Forum
The Intersec Forum is an event of Messe Frankfurt GmbH within its business segment Safety + Security & Fire.
Cooperation partner is the Safety and Security Association in the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V. (ZVEI).
The ZVEI - German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.) represents the interests of 1,600 companies in the electrical industry and associated service companies in Germany. Every third innovation from the manufacturing sector in Germany has its roots in the electrical industry. The sector employs 853,000 people in Germany and more than 706,000 abroad.