Security meets smart building: Intersec Forum is the key conference platform for connected security technologies in modern buildings.
In March 2018, Messe Frankfurt is going to hold its conference on connected security technology, Intersec Forum, for the third time.
The conference programme covers all current aspects of connecting security technology installations in modern buildings.
The Intersec Forum 2018 is starting off with appealing news:
NEW: conference duration extended from two to five days from 19 to 23 March 2018 (Monday thru Friday)
NEW: in addition to speakers from Germany, experts from Europe, Asia and the Near and Middle East regions will contribute to the conference
NEW: special conference day „Innovation dialogue on smart access“ on Friday (23 March)
The Intersec Forum is part of the Safety, Security & Fire portfolio of specialised trade fairs and conferences of Messe Frankfurt, a portfolio that drives nine successful international events throughout the world.
The Intersec Forum is an annual conference held in Frankfurt / Main. In March 2018, it is being held in parallel to Light + Building, the world’s leading trade fair for lighting and building-services technology.
The conference is being organised in close cooperation with the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers´ Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V. – ZVEI).
Intersec Forum 2018 with fifth conference day: Focus on access control and digital locking systems
Next year the Intersec Forum offers the industry an additional thematic focus: digital locking systems and access control solutions. Under the title “Innovation Dialogue on Smart Access” this thematic focus adds a fifth day to the previously four-day technical conference for connected security technology. Participants will look closely at the current challenges and research activities in the field of connected locking and access control systems in modern buildings with active discussion and information exchange. The latter will particularly address manufacturers and developers in this field of technology.
In March 2018, the Intersec Forum will be held for the third time. Taking place from 19 to 23 March 2018, the forum has now developed in terms of length and topical breadth to be even more relevant for an international audience. Alongside top speakers from Germany, there will be contributions from security technology experts from abroad for the first time.
Conference Council of Intersec Forum
The Conference Advisory Council is a central advisory board to Intersec Forum.
- Günther Mertz, Managing Director of the German Association of the Building Services and Technical Installation Industry (Bundesindustrieverband Technische Gebäudeausrüstung e.V. (BTGA)
- Markus Groben, Managing Director Groben Ingenieure GmbH
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thomas Terhorst, Managing Director VDI Society Construction and Building Technology within the Association of German Engineers (VDI-Gesellschaft Bauen und Gebäudetechnik im Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. (VDI)
- Managing Director of the Automation + Management Association for House + Building (AMG) in the German Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V. (VDMA)
- Peter Krapp, Managing Director of the Safety and Security Association in the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.
- RA Ingolf Jakobi, CEO of the German Central Association of Electrical and Information Technology Contractors (Zentralverband der Deutschen Elektro- und Informationstechnischen Handwerke
- Dr Henrik Kelz, CEO of ZVEI-Services GmbH (ZSG)
Cooperation partners of Intersec Forum
The Intersec Forum is an event of Messe Frankfurt GmbH within its business segment Safety + Security & Fire.
Cooperation partner is the Safety and Security Association in the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V. (ZVEI).
The ZVEI - German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.) represents the interests of 1,600 companies in the electrical industry and associated service companies in Germany. Every third innovation from the manufacturing sector in Germany has its roots in the electrical industry. The sector employs 853,000 people in Germany and more than 706,000 abroad.