The Intersec Forum is the conference platform for the further development of connected security technology in modern buildings.
In March 2020, the 5th Intersec Forum will take place as part of the new international platform for connected security technology at the world's leading trade fair Light + Building. The Intersec Building platform is an area within the Light + Building security technology portfolio that offers exhibitors and visitors additional, in-depth information and contact opportunities for know-how, business initiation and get-togethers in Hall 9.1.
This constellation gives the innovative and growing segment of integrated security technology a clear contour at Light + Building: Take advantage of this compact offer of high-ranking conference speakers, professional networking and direct vicinity to the industry and suppliers of modern building technology - from 8 to 13 March 2020 in Frankfurt am Main!
The event is part of Messe Frankfurt's Safety, Security & Fire portfolio, which Messe Frankfurt already successfully operates with over ten events worldwide. The Intersec Forum takes place annually in Frankfurt am Main. In March 2021, the Intersec Forum will once again be held as a solitary conference parallel to the ISH, the world's leading trade fair for water, heat and air conditioning.
Messe Frankfurt's cooperation partner for the Intersec Forum is ZVEI (German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association).
Profile of the Intersec Forum 2020
The Intersec Forum 2020 offers its attendees high-ranking expert lectures on all days of Light + Building (8 to 13 March 2020), and the opportunity for expert exchange and networking in the direct environment of the providers of security and building technology in Hall 9.1:
The conference programme is currently being planned to focus on these topics:
"2 in 1" tickets: Participation in the 5th Intersec Forum is included in the Intersec Building ticket price for Light + Building.
Conference Council of Intersec Forum 2019
The Conference Advisory Council is a central advisory board to Intersec Forum.
- Günther Mertz, Managing Director of the German Association of the Building Services and Technical Installation Industry (Bundesindustrieverband Technische Gebäudeausrüstung e.V. (BTGA)
- Markus Groben, Managing Director Groben Ingenieure GmbH
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thomas Terhorst, Managing Director VDI Society Construction and Building Technology within the Association of German Engineers (VDI-Gesellschaft Bauen und Gebäudetechnik im Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. (VDI)
- Managing Director of the Automation + Management Association for House + Building (AMG) in the German Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V. (VDMA)
- Peter Krapp, Managing Director of the Safety and Security Association in the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.
- RA Ingolf Jakobi, CEO of the German Central Association of Electrical and Information Technology Contractors (Zentralverband der Deutschen Elektro- und Informationstechnischen Handwerke
- Dr Henrik Kelz, CEO of ZVEI-Services GmbH (ZSG)
Cooperation partners of Intersec Forum
The Intersec Forum is an event of Messe Frankfurt GmbH within its business segment Safety + Security & Fire.
Cooperation partner is the Safety and Security Association in the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V. (ZVEI).
The ZVEI - German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.) represents the interests of 1,600 companies in the electrical industry and associated service companies in Germany. Every third innovation from the manufacturing sector in Germany has its roots in the electrical industry. The sector employs 853,000 people in Germany and more than 706,000 abroad.